Troubleshooting F/Wall Client Issues

  • From: "Simon Weaver" <Simon.Weaver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:19:27 +0100

Hello Everyone
I am trying to diagnose a problem with either the PC, Firewall Client or ISA
I have a simple program that seems to work without the firewall client enabled,
but when it is enbaled, it fails to function.

I just checked the PC in question and found a FIREWALLC.LOG file, but this only
contains
info on the install and not telling me anything about what the firewall client
is trying to do!

Is there anyone that can help me find additional information, so that I can try
to see where the problem lies!
IF the client is disabled, program works
IF the client is enabled, just sits there for hours and hours.....

Thank you everyone

Simon Weaver
Technical Consultant
MCSE+Internet / MCSE Windows 2000