RE: Trouble with ISA and SMS server

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:21:15 -0800

You have got to be kidding. You have SMS (I have a bad feeling that also
means SQL) sitting on your firewall? If you are going to spend the money for
SMS, you better be able to afford the hardware for it.

"Hey Cisco, I want an Enterprise firewall from you that can also manage all
my workstations."

Yeah, right.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner