Trouble publishing OWA on Exchange 5.5

  • From: Peter White <P.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:01:04 -0500

Hi,
  I need help.  I replaced our dying proxy with ISA and have Exchange 5.5
internet email working fine.  I cannot get OWA going.  I created a
destination set to 192.168.x.x with the path /exchange/* (which I guessed
from reading how to publish OWA on Exchange 2000 and looking at the Exchange
Server).  Then I published the server with web publishing and I get an error
"Page cannot be displayed".  I tried all I could think of with no change.
   Can someone please help with this. We need to get our road warriors
connecting to OWA as soon as we can.

thankyou.

Peter White