[isalist] Re: TMG Timeframe?

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:47:11 -0400

Bah - you were busy, Jim.  No problem with that - aside from the fact that
despite being buried in questions, you still managed to quip about how my
kanji was. :)

I meant to get back around to you but each time I looked you were either
engaged or absent.  It's all good, though.

Tom, yes, I was at TechEd and spent the majority of the Partner Expo Party
chatting with Jim over tasty beverages and munchies.  I don't recall Jim
mentioning you were there - or I missed it if he did.  If the prior, shame
on 'im.  If the latter, I probably missed it because of all the kanji I was
reading; it was quite the eye-full. :D
Anyhoo, lots of good stuff there!  Q4 is going to be exciting! :)