[isalist] Re: TMG Replacements?

  • From: Tom Rogers <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:02:18 +0000

I am heading to the Dell SonicWall as well, but like you, would like a source
of information to learn about them.

Tom Rogers
Systems Administrator
Schneider Packaging Equipment

________________________________
This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.