RE: Strange? Discussion List dropped my account

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:30:01 -0400

  Wierd,

            I was recieving email from the 19th but then nothing.  Went
to the discussion list and found that my account is not long available
and had to create a new one.   What's the deal?

  _____

        David V. Dellanno - MCSE, MCP+I, MCP
        MSDEMO Consultants
        Williams Place
        2564 Bridgewood Lane
        Snellville, Georgia 30078 USA
        (770) 736-8794 (Office)
        msdemo.net <http://msdemo.net/>

Confidentiality Notice:
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image