Re: Spy Traffic

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:16:32 -0700

The answer you got from MS was correct.
Ditch the spyware apps.
Your ISA logs will point you to the culprits and all you have to do is cut
them off with an ISA policy.

..hmmm.. makes me wonder how hard it would be to create a script or filter
that would disallow all ISA access for anyone making "spyware" requests...

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver
 http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison