Spoof detection mechanism of ISA Server

  • From: radien@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:17:07 -0600

Dear All

  I have faced to a problem, that was strange somehow.

  How ISA Server do detect that there is a IP Add Spoofing on one of it's
network(I the networks that it is in touch w/)?
  How about MAC Add spoofing? Can ISA Server detect this one? And How?
  (I look for algorithms)

  Can ISA Server make mistake in detecting in some situation and
configurations?

  Assume that, I bind many(more than 1) IP Addresses to the external
Interface and I have some in LAT and allow to access out, so Is this
configuration make ISA Server detect any Spoofing attack?
  (U see that one MAC Address and many IP's)

Regards
__Radien__