RE: Sorry for the non ISA related question

  • From: "gops" <gopi.tadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:31:40 +0530

Hi,

Can u pl. send that script

Gops
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Mansford" <Joel.Mansford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 6:58 PM
Subject: [isalist] RE: Sorry for the non ISA related question

http://www.ISAserver.org

Checkout cconnect.exe in the Windows 2000 Resource kit.  I've used it
before, and it's a bit clunky.

I think if I were serious about this, I'd write my own version using
logon & logoff scripts in Win2k,  assuming all of your machines are
Win2k of course!

There's other stuff in the Resource kit that you'll find useful.

Joel.