RE: Some email gets bounced, just some??

  • From: "Peter Forster" <PForster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:07:01 -0800

Hi I tried the HELO instead but to no avail, this seems to have just
started since I moved the SMS server (with exchange)one hop away from
the ISA firewall server.
Thanks, Peter

Try sending to that particular domain (and others like it) with the HELO
instead of EHLO setting in your SMTP server of Ex2K.