RE: Sigh

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:19:53 -0400

Hey Mark,

Uhm I think you mean if the motherboard is Intel, there are many
motherboard manufactures that make Intel Chipset boards including server
motherboards. I have fired off an email to our sales rep asking them to
get us a solution since their tech support wasn't too keen on doing
anything. It's a $6,275 CAD server they have to do something...right?
:-)

I will take a look at the mobo when I there again on Monday.

Thanks

Andrew