Server Publish Fail

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues" <rafael.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:36:47 -0300

   I'm having a big problem! I have a new ISA Server with 2 network cards: (a)
have public IP (all ips from /28 class C), (b) have 10.11.0.26.
   My default gateway from (a) use as default GW my router. The router and ISA
as connected with a cross-cable. The DNS from (a) as designed from my ISP. At
network (b), i dont have default GW and the DNS Servers are my DCs.
   Wen i publish a SMTP Server, i select 1 valid IP and select my internal
Exchange Server. After it, from the internet, wen i make a telnet on port 25 to
that valid ip, i dont receive any message from Exchange Server. From the ISA
Machine, i make a telnet to internal address (10.x) and it works fine!
   Does n1 know what is happing?

Thanks!!!

   Rafael Rodrigues.