Seperating Socks and Web Traffic

  • From: "Syed Tipu Ali" <munawwar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:38:40 -0600

hi,
I want to deploy 2 servers on our network that 1st is for SOCKS traffic or
another for Proxy Traffic(Proxy Server). I want to seperate both traffic
with both these server which are mentioned above. On 1st server I want to
move MSN messenger,yahooMessenger or Yahoo chat, and Mirc like traffic and
on 2nd proxy server I want to move HTTP traffic.further more, I want to
use seperate dialup for both Servers means 1 dial up internet connection
with Proxy Server and 2nd dial up Internet connection with SOcks traffic
Server.What can i do to deploy this scenario.