RE: Selective Logging on ISA 2000

  • From: Michael Saul <michael.saul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:31:35 -0800

I haven't disabled logging, but in the logs, I'm only seeing the
successful connections, not anything that has failed.

For example, if a client tries to connect to the server specified in
the rule, and isn't listed in one of the specified client address
sets, he is given a connection refused error.  When I look in the web
logs on either server, I don't see any attempt made, it is never
logged.

What I would like to do is see all connections to a specific web rule.
 Does that make more sense?