[isalist] Secure OWA

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:23:51 -0400

http://msexchangeteam.com/videos/9/owamobility/entry427651.aspx

A couple of questions regarding this method of deployment, I notice from
the information that Tom provided a long time ago that he suggests to
use owa.domain.com for the exchange cert and then import it onto ISA
afterwards. This guy at MS uses a different cert name in both cases, on
the exchange side the cert name is of his server and on the ISA it's the
owa.domain.com site name, is this correct?

He also doesn't setup each exchange folder under IIS, just setup up the
main folder and leaves the others to setup when it applies the settings?

Andrew