Secure FTP issues

  • From: RoperT@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:38:39 -0400

Hi,

I'm new to the list but I have gone through the FTP articles on the website.
I've even contacted MS ISA support on this issue but they weren't able to
help.  Here is the issue:  I am connecting to a secure FTP site from my
AS400.  The initial port is 6366 and the data connections use ports
6367-6416.  I am able to make an SSL connection but when the data connection
is attempted it dies.   I am using a protocol rule; initial port is 6366
with secondary connections on 6367-6416 (inbound).  I have tried packet
filters, server publishing and nothing is working.  Anyone have any
suggestions on this?