RE: Scripting users into a User Group

  • From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:15:04 -0800

Actually, I just wanted to populate the ISA group with FOAD users which would come right from the log data (not query the AD group), but you make an excellent point. Just add the AD group to the ISA group, and directly add FOAD users to the AD group. How often does ISA "refresh" the group membership data? I guess I'll find out, huh? ;)

Good idea- thanks.

-----
"I may disapprove of what you say,
but I will defend to the death your