Script Question.

  • From: "Bruno A. Caseiro" <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:52:55 -0200

Hi All,

    I need to execute a script (.exe) in all workstation of the network, but I
need to run it with administrative rights and all users are logged with a user
without administrative rights. I was thinking about the RUNAS command, but it
will ask for the password for the user. Does anybody knows how can I run an
application (.exe) by logon, without ask for password?

Thanks.

Bruno

Mensagem ENVIADA apos analise de virus, filtro de conteudo
e verificacao de Spam, efetuados pelo WebShield e500 e
SpamKiller da McAfee Security.
A informacao contida nesta mensagem eÂconfidencial e
direcionada somente ao(s) destinatario(s). Se voce
recebeu esta mensagem erroneamente ou existe qualquer
problema de entendimento, por favor notifique o remetente.
O uso nao autorizado, a divulgacao, a copia ou qualquer
alteracao nesta mensagem eÂestritamente proibida.

NetSafe Informatica Ltda. VAR Autorizado Network Associates
Tel:11-5504-9155/ Fax:11-5504-9156/ suporte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.netsafe.com.br / www.netsafe-asap.com.br