RE: Scheduled download...

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:41:46 -0600

Hi Infosys,

Scheduled content downloads will always use more bandwidth than they
will save. There is no way that you can reliable predict what the usage
for such sites will be, although if you wanted to make a study of it,
you could see the total bandwidth used by a particular site and then
compare it to the bandwidth used by the schedule content download job.

Not sure what you mean by the DNS issue, though.

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder