RE: SSL tunelling for non HTTP protocol(raw socket)

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:24:00 -0600

Hi Tami,

If the second non-SSL connection is a secondary connection it'll work
fine.
However, I don't think this is what you're wanting to do, and I'm not
exactly clear what you mean by your use of "raw socket connection". I
suspect you might be referring to protocol redirection, but if you can
provide an example it would make it clear
How many connections do you need to support?

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7