SSL Error

  • From: richard.blakeley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 04:09:04 -0700

I have a problem in gaining access to the secure pages on one site. When
entering username and password I receive the following error...

Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Technical Information (for Support personnel)
Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The connection was reset by a peer. For more
information about this event, see ISA Server Help. (10054)
IP Address: 195.33.101.82
Date: 06/12/2004 12:39:05
Server: <ISA Server>
Source: proxy

I know this is some form of SSL error but already have rules set up to
allow access to HTTPS and HTTPS Server via 443 (I have checked this port
is correct with the host).

When trying to access the site, ISA logging reports that the request on
port 80 (HTTP) is allowed but on port 443 (SSL-Tunnel) reports a failed
connection attempt.

Please help.