SQL server service manager icon on the system tray of ISA 2004

  • From: tim S <tim724342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ISA list <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

The SQL server icon in the system tray of an ISA 2004 server doesn't have the
green arrow pointing upward.  It has just a computer image and a blank white
circle.  If I click on it, it says not connected-\\.  I manage few SQL servers
and they all show a green up arrow.  Is this something that I should be
concerned?   It happened in my test environment and production.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com