Re: SQL Server attack

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:30:57 +0100

Well, the first thing you need to do is block ports 1433 and 1434 in
ISA.. The second thing you should do is find out who opened them in
the first place!

I've not used the SQL Server network util in a while.. Can't remember
if you can tell it to not listen on the external IP's there. Give that
a check too!

Andrew