RE: SOHO VPN Routers and ISAServer

  • From: "Dave Morrow" <david.morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:38:38 -0500

Thanks Thomas. I am waiting for Enterprise 2004 to be released!

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:David.Morrow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.autodata.net <http://www.autodata.net/>
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached
material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata
Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete
this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at
Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxx>