[isalist] Re: SBS Terminal Services Publish Question

  • From: "James May" <Jmay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:43:54 -0700

Bill,
You can add a TS listner on the termial server itself and then publish that
port to a external ip on the isa box. Users will have to add the port :33389 or
what ever to the ip or dns name used to connec,. isaserver.bm has a how to
tweak the registry however for some reason I cannot load the website at the
moment. hope this helps Jim