RE: SBS: ISA & Exchange Server: OWA

  • From: Brian McCann <bjm1287@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:31:59 -0500

I've never done it with SBS, but I've done it using regular Win2k
products.  The first mistake I made was only making a destination set
that had "/exchange/*" in it, and not "/exchweb/*" and "/public/*".  I
followed the steps in THE ISA server book, and it ran like a champ.  Try
this link and see if it helps:
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/tutorials/publishing_excahnge2000_outlo
ok_web_access.htm

--Brian