Re: Routing rules for Cache

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 06:53:22 -0800

Two problems here:
1. you only get one wildcard per field - domain gets one at the beginning
(*.domain.com) and path gets one at the end (/*).
2. you can't put any path characters (/) in the domain name

domain = "*.reforma.com/*", path = <nothing>
should have been
domain = "*.reforma.com", path = "/*"

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG