RE: Reverse Proxy

  • From: "SNELL,BEN (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1)" <ben_snell@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:44:57 +0100

Hi Greg

The cache is literally a cache in that it keeps a copy of the page. Any
links within that page are not altered. So basically the answer is "no" it's
not that smart.

You don't state if you are running cache only or integrated mode. I don't
think (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) that you can use
authentication in cache only mode. In integrated it really should be as
simple as checking the "require authentication" box.

Hope this helps
Ben