Re: Request for Admin Crackdown on List Misbehavior

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa Weblist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:27:56 -0000

that's the Bermudian spelling........LOL

________________________________

        From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Posted At: Saturday, November 01, 2003 12:16 AM
        Posted To: www.isaserver.org
        Conversation: [isalist] Re: Request for Admin Crackdown on List
Misbehavior
        Subject: [isalist] Re: Request for Admin Crackdown on List
Misbehavior

        http://www.ISAserver.org

        here here

________________________________

                From: Thomas W Shinder
[mailto:tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
                Posted At: Friday, October 31, 2003 11:55 PM
                Posted To: www.isaserver.org
                Conversation: [isalist] Re: Request for Admin Crackdown
on List Misbehavior
                Subject: [isalist] Re: Request for Admin Crackdown on
List Misbehavior

                http://www.ISAserver.org

                Hey guys,

                I guess I'm as close to an admin for this list as there
can be.

                My philosophy is:

                1. No flames
                2. No spam

                The rest is up to you. If you want to use no snip your
mail, fine. If you want to post in HTML, fine. If you want to ask
networking questions that have at least a peripheral relationship to ISA
firewalls, fine.

                As Greg and others have mentioned, this list is a great
resource of tech info, not only on ISA, but other topics. A big part of
that is the open "architecture" of this list. I also really appreciate
the professionalism on this list. If you want to see a real contrast,
check out the Sunbelt ntsysadmin list. The number of clueless, rude, and
loud mouthed morons there is truly a sight to behold. ;-)

                Thanks!
                Tom