RE: Remote access to Exchange through ISA 2004

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 02:32:35 -0500

Hi Stefaan,

I solve this problem in my deployments by using secure Exchange RPC publishing.
 Nice thing about it is that all versions of Outlook is supported, and it works
from almost every location. Sadly, there are still a few locations that have
benighted admins who have dopey hardware firewalls that don't understand RPC.
But I've had a lot of success on the road with secure Exchange RPC only.

Tom