RE: Real Player problems

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT7)" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:49:22 -0500

How do you have ISA installed?  If you're using authentication it must be
basic (plain text).

If you're in cache only mode make sure you are configuring RealOne to only
use HTTP, disable PNA and RTSP.  RealOne claims to support proxy, even
autoconfig, but the implementation is quite lacking.  There are 3 different
clients/user-agents that make requests when viewing a full stream with audio
and video and only 1 will actually send authentication to the proxy.

If you're in mixed or integrated mode then enable PNA / RTSP and make sure
you have protocol rules set up.

-Shawn

-----
Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT7
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx