[isalist] Re: Real Newbie Question

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:19:02 -0700

There are differencing opinions about should ISA be a member of the internal
domain, but as long as the ISA server is properly maintained and configured,
there is no reason not to have it a member of the internal domain and there
are reasons for having it a member of the internal domain.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"