[isalist] Re: : Re: Web Publishing - Help!

  • From: "Arthur L. Deguzman" <art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:16:23 -0400

Thank you guys for the  your inputs,  now I was able to publish our web
server.  Another question, how can I allow a certain application (say
123apps.exe) to access the web? This application is accessing a particular
server over the web and we submit critical info thru that server. This
happen when I install FWClient. Without/disabling FWC, the application works
fine. Is there something I missed?

Thanks,

Art

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any

  _____