[isalist] RSTP Protocol?

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:01:19 -0400

I got a report of this website today:

http://www.c-spanclassroom.org/executive/video.asp

From outside our network, everything works fine.  From inside our
network you can access the page, but none of the video links work.  It's
not like they aren't passing through the ISA server, they don't even
try.

For example, when I click on the link for the first video
(rtsp://video.c-span.org/education/cclass/e/082505_eligibility.rm), it
immediately gives me a "Cannot find server or DNS Error" page.  I
checked the logs on the ISA server, and nothing at all is showing up.

If I remove the "rtsp://"; part, it tries to connect but brings me to a
MSN search page...

Where would I start looking for the problem in this case?