RPC over HTTP troubles

  • From: "Ted D" <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 19:48:27 -0600

Hi All,

I have been using RPC over HTTP for some time and now since Monday morn
have been unable to connect while in comming through ISA. I can connect
when I'm local or over VPN though so Exhcange is set right.
My ISA logs show the connection established and then terminated with error
code 0x80074e21 showing the connection was abortively closed after RST
segment. None of the certifiates have changed.
From the net when I try to connect via IE to https://server.domain.com/rpc
I get the login prompt but rahter than the expected 403.2 Forbidden, I get
401.3 Access denied due to an ACL on the resource.
I have restarted the server as well.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks
TD