[isalist] Re: RES: Routing Question

  • From: "D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA" <DPietruszka@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:56:27 -0400

*      How to Install and configure ISA Server

*      Just click next, next, next or buy Mr. Shinder's book which is
very good.
Well, the true is you should read something about "What is an ISA and
for what you can use it", as soon as you understand that part, you will
be able to take decisions when installing it.

*      What ports I need to open for to access the HTTP Sites

*      80

*      What ports I need to configure for to use Ping command

o        I need to ping from ISA to Clients

o        I need to ping from clients to clients

o        I need to ping from clients to ISA

*      Allow ICMP between ISA and client.

*      How to create route between our LAN and wan (Link 4Mb)

o        We have a single NET with one server that will

have a ISA installed

*      To use ISA you need two NICs

Regards

Diego R. Pietruszka