RES: RE: RES: off Topic But Urgent

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 09:38:12 -0300

Okay, i'll answer =)

Take the HD to one of those HD recovery shops. You can't use anything to
recover data from it. It's quicker to do this. If the guy doesn't have backup,
he was aware that he was taking that risk.

I think the lastest version of BTRIEVE, 8 if I can remember, runs on Windows
2000. But I'm not sure.

Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant
MCP-CNA-AIX-CCNA-CCDA