RE: RES: RE: RES: RE: Filtering on VPN tunnels?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:52:20 -0500

Hi Tiago,

My setup:

Win2003/ISA Server VPN Gateway on each side of the link

T1 on each side with wide open Netopia T1 Router in front of each side

ISA Server with default settings you get after installing SP1 and FP1

VPN Gateways created with local and remote VPN Wizards; VPN
configuration "tweaked" based on stuff I've published over at
www.isaserver.org in my VPN gateway articles.

Share access, Terminal Services, and everything else works great.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
<http://tinyurl.com/1llp>