[isalist] Re: RES: Infor - Help

  • From: Jerry Young <jerrygyoungii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:31:48 -0400

Leandro,

Take a look at the configuration of your web proxy listener.  If the setting
"require all users to authenticate" is selected, deselect it to allow
authentication to be performed at the rule level.

Once deselected, check the configuration of your rule and ensure you are
enforcing authentication there.

--
Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II