RES: Firewall Client blocking network

  • From: "Tiago de Aviz" <Tiago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:08:30 -0300

Victor,

How are your protocol rules configured? One of these Win2k server is your ISA
server? Are all servers and workstations on the same subnet? Is your LAT on the
ISA server correctly configured?

Does the DHCP scope have enough addresses for all workstations? Did you create
IP packet filter rules in order to allow ping, nslookup to be made outside?

Tiago de Aviz
IT Consultant
MCP-CNA-AIX-CCNA-CCDA
www.softsell.com.br