RE: RE : VPN box (for connecting with ISA)

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:24:38 -0800

>Any recommendation on a "VPN box" so remote sites with 1-3 computers and
1-2 printers can connect with ISA? (SonicWall???)  The idea is that remote
users could log into the Domain Controller from the remote site and word as
if they were in the office, but not have to configure Windows to "VPN" (and
also so the remote printer can be published in Active Directory).

As I have posted before, a project to connect SonicWall to ISA is in the
works. I will be posting the results when complete.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
La Habra, CA  90631