Re: RADIUS and ISA Server

  • From: Robby Sirwaturai <robby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:39:41 +0700

Hello Jim,

Monday, September 24, 2001, 8:10:06 PM, you wrote"

> http://www.ISAserver.org

> Inline...

> Jim Harrison
> MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG

From my dial-up users. The authentication request is sent from the RAS
(Modem Pool) to the RADIUS. Here is the scheme. I use Patton 2960 as
the RAS.
-----------             -------            ----------
| Dial-Up |-------------| RAS |------------|  ISA   |
|  User   |(10.1.x.x)   |     |  (10.1.0.1)| Server |
-----------             -------            ----------
                                     (2xx.x.x.2)|
                                  --------------|----------| Internet |
                                                |          ------------
                                     (2xx.x.x.3)|
                                            ----------
                                            | RADIUS |
                                            | Server |
> 2. How to test that SecureNAT is working?
> * Try to "ping <IPAddress>" from a secureNAT client.

> NB : My private network use 10.x.x.x IP addresses. And my public one,
> use Class C IP Address
> * That sounds fine.

---
Best regards,