Quarantine VPN on ISA Server 2004 ( Q vpn clients cant see internal network)

  • From: "Syed, Mohsin Ali" <SMohsin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:04:03 +0300

Hi All

Implemented Quarantine VPN with ISA server 2004, I can connect to the
quarantine server with the CMAK profile, quarantine check validation
passed, with no issues, even it removed VPN client from quarantine mode.
But the problem here is I can't access internal network

I have been testing on both the scenario

1) Quarantine with ISA 2004

2) Microsoft Quarantine service (with out ISA) using RAS and IAS

On both I am facing the same problem Quarantine VPN clients cant access
internal network and they can't ping any internal network

On the server I have added the routes for my internal network segments
using internal NIC as gateway for internal networks

When I connect from VPN client my authentication is fine, getting
connected to the VPN server, and client is removed from the quarantine
mode.

I tried so many things but no use please help

Regards

Mohsin

Network Admin