Publishing through 2 ISA Servers

  • From: "Jonas Bjorkert" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:48:51 -0700

I have a ISA Configuration looking like this:
Internet - ISA1 - DMZ - ISA2 - Intranet

The DMZ and Intranet are using 192.168.x.xxx addresses.

On the intranet is a Exchange Server 2000 with the "integrated" IIS  web
mail functionality.

I want to read the web mail from internet and therfore trying to publish
the exchange webserver via ISA2 and publish the ISA2 via ISA1. Since
exchange web mail relies on hostname I need to push the hostname all the
way through both ISA servers.

However, doing this I get the following error message when i browse this
page from the internet:
403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform Resource Locator
(URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Any tips or ideas?

BR/Jonas