Publishing multiple web server with SSL

  • From: "EdoLho" <edolho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAserver. org Discussion List \(E-mail\)" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:44:42 +0700

Dear Guru,
I have some questions regarding web publishing service.
I try to publish multiple internal site to internet via ISA reverse-proxy.
All connection to this site should be via https and then the SSL terminated
on ISA server.
I only have one public IP for ISA, so all web request will connect to ISA
server with SSL then terminated on ISA, then ISA passing this request to
internal web server using http .
 My problem is, how to publish several server-certificates for each
different internal web server on my ISA server Incoming Web-request,

Since I only have 1 public IP address, so I configure to "use the same
listener configuration for all IP addresses" , in that option I only able to
publish 1 certificate which is correspondence to 1 internal web server.

Please Advice ,

Regards,
Edo