Publishing an IIS website behind ISA server.

  • From: "Simon" <scope@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 00:23:17 -0700

Hi,
  I have a problem connecting to the website that I am hosting on the
perimeter network of my ISA server.  I have not successfully connected to
it yet from a computer in my LAN, but I can see the website if I go
directly from my ISA server which is NATing the IIS box.
Can anyone tell me if I am missing something.  I have a destination set
configured and a web publishing rule, but in the logs on the ISA server,
all access from my LAN pc is showing up as Blocked.
ANY help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Simon Cope.