Publishing a PCAnywhere Host for remote support

  • From: Tony Lou <lout@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:28:55 +1100

We have a PC set-up as a PC Anywhere Host to allow 3rd party consultants to
support a database application.  Does anybody know how I can publish this PC
Anywhere host through ISA? Anyone done this before?

Thanks in Advance,

Tony

This message contains privileged and confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in
reliance on it, and we request that you notify the FPA immediately. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where they
are specifically stated to be the views of the FPA. For information about how
the FPA deals with personal information see the FPA Statement of Privacy Policy
on www.fpa.asn.au

by MailMarshal
For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com