Publishing Server with autentication

  • From: Morvan Daniel Muller <morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 10:55:25 -0300

Hello!

I Have two inbound web request listeners maped to published web servers,
but I want autenthication at only one from them, the other is public!

As I see in "shinder section" the option "Ask Unauthentication users for
identification" on the ISA-server array proprietes is global, so
all incomming web request on all incomming listeners need to be authenticated.

Is it no manner to configure ISA that only on from the web published
servers request authentication to allow incoming web requests at the FW?

Regards,

Morvan.