[isalist] Publishing SSH

  • From: Wilmar Perez <ewdpb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:59:44 +0100 (BST)

Hello everyone.

  I've got a machine running a web server and a SSH server on my private
segment DMZ.  I published the Web server without problem, however the SSH
publishing rule doesn't work. What I did was to use the general Publish Server
Rule creating a new SSH Server protocol on port 22.

  When monitoring the server it shows that any attemp to access the server on
port 22 gets dropped by the Default Rule.

  Have any of you come across with a simmilar  problem?

  Thanks a lot.

  Wilmar