Publishing Printers

  • From: "Greg McMonagle" <GMcMonagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:56:32 -0500

I'm trying to publish more than one TCP printer and I get an error
message that says I have a conflict with another setting. Is it possible
to publish more than one LAN TCP printer?

Greg McMonagle
Network Manager
Medex Assistance Corp.
(410)453-6352

The contents of this email transmission, including any documents
transmitted by or accompanying this email transmission, contain
confidential information, belonging to the sender that is legally
individual or entity named above.  This email and its content may not be
forwarded to any other recipient except as authorized by law.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this telecopy in error, please notify the sender immediately to
arrange for return or destruction of this email and its contents.